aadudham andhra 2023 registration:The Andhra Pradesh government launched Adudam Andhra Registration 2023–24 to give the state’s youth the chance to develop their athletic potential and polish any latent skills. There will be village, Mandal, district, state, district, and national levels of Adudam Andhra sports competitions. Registration for Adudam Andhra 2023–2024 opened on November 27, 2023.
The Aadudham Andhra scheme will be held at numerous venues across 680 mandals and 27 districts in Andhra Pradesh. The event will feature a variety of sports events, including athletics, badminton, basketball, cricket, football, gymnastics, kabaddi, kho-kho, karate, lawn tennis, table tennis, volleyball, wrestling, and weightlifting.
Adudam Andhra Registration
The Aadudham Andhra scheme is expected to attract over 30 lakh young men and women athletes over the age of 17 from all corners of Andhra Pradesh. The event will provide a platform for these athletes to showcase their talent and compete at the highest level. The event will also help to promote sports culture in Andhra Pradesh and encourage more youth to take up sports.
In addition to the sports events, the Aadudham Andhra scheme will also feature a number of cultural events, such as music, dance, and drama performances. These events will help to create a festive atmosphere and make the event a memorable experience for all participants and spectators.
he tournament’s goals are to promote healthy living and active life, and it will take place from December 15, 2024, to February 3, 2024, for everyone who is at least 15 years old.
Adudam Andhra Registration Details in Highlights
|Adudam Andhra Registration
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Andhra Pradesh State’s Youth
|to give the state’s youth the chance to develop their athletic potential and polish any latent skills
|Registration Start From
|27 November 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Adudam Andhra Registration
The applicants applying for Adudam Andhra must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant needs to be an Andhra Pradesh state citizen.
- The State Secretariat’s volunteers and employees are not permitted to register.
- The player must be older than fifteen.
- The applicant player must be aware of all the rules and regulations of the game as set forth by the Andhra Pradesh Sports Authority.
Required Documents for Registration
Some of the important documents required for Adudam Andhra are as follows:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Steps by Step Guide for Adudam Andhra Registration
To Register on the Adudam Andhra Portal, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Adudam Andhra i.e., https://aadudamandhra.ap.gov.in/#/registration
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Register as Player option
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number, and the Mobile Number
- After that, click on the Get OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP for verification
- After that, the registration form will open on the screen
- Now, enter all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process
Adudam Andhra – How to Login
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the Login button.
- Then the login form will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to enter username and password.
- Then you have to enter the displayed captcha code.
- After this you finally have to click on the login button.
- By following this procedure you will be logged in to the portal.