jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in eligible list 2023;amma vodi 2023 release date andhra pradesh;amma vodi status check with aadhar card 2023: The Amma Vodi Scheme which was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this article, we will share with you all the other details related to the registration for this scheme such as the application form.This has been announced as a part of the Navaratna welfare scheme. Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented from January 9, 2020. The eligible candidates will receive financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. The state government has allocated Rs 6,455 crore for the same.
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Amma Vodi Scheme 2023, announcing to take his state forward on the path of development and giving financial help to the mothers of his state. Through which financial assistance will be given to women heads of economically weaker families to help them continue their education, and according to this Jagannath Amma Vodi list, financial assistance will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries List.
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme
The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state as a part of his big initiative known as Navaratnalu. Through the implementation of the Amma Vodi scheme, the Chief Minister will help all of the people who are poor and send their children to schools. All those people will get an incentive of rupees 15000 annually Amma Vodi List has released. Also, through the implementation of the scheme, many students will get encouragement to visit Schools.
Objective Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The main objective of the Amma Vodi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the mother or recognized guardian of those children who belong to the below poverty line category. The government is going to provide this financial assistance in order to provide education to the children of the state. This financial assistance will be provided irrespective of caste, creed, religion, or religion. Only those children who are studying in recognized government, private aided, Private Schools including residential Schools will be provided the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is going to improve the literacy rate of the state. Other than that within the implementation of this scheme beneficiaries will become self-dependent
Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Under this scheme, 15,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries as incentives.
- Now students belonging to poor families will be able to complete their education smoothly.
- AP Amma Vodi List will work to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of the caste religion community.
- Mothers will be able to bear the expenses of their child’s education through incentive money.
- Education and per capita income will increase in the state through the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
- The eligible mothers/guardians will be sanctioned ₹ 14000/- which will be deposited directly into the beneficiaries’ savings account of the Nationalized Bank / Post Office in January every year until the child passes Class 12th.An amount of ₹ 1000/- from each beneficiary shall be deducted at the source and released to School/College Committee as District Toilet Maintenance Fund (DTMF) under the control of the District Collector.
Features of AP Amma Vodi List
The main features of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are as follows
- The beneficiaries of Jagananna Amma Vodi List will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- This support amount will be provided to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List
- The mother/guardian should be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The child/children of the mother should be studying in Class 1st to Class 12th.
- The school/college in which the child is admitted/enrolled should be a recognized Government, Private Aided, and Private Unaided School/Jr. College or Residential School/Jr.College in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme is applicable from the Academic Year 2019-20.
- The Total Family Income should be less than ₹ 10,000/- per month in the case of Rural Areas; and ₹ 12,000/- per month in the case of Urban Areas (BPL).
- No family member of the child should be a Government Employee or Government Pensioner. (except in the case of families of sanitary workers).
- The family of the applicant should not own a four-wheeler (except for Taxis, Tractors, and Autos).
- The monthly electricity consumption of a family dwelling unit (owned/rented) of the applicant should be below 300 units (six months average).
- No family member of the applicant should be an income tax payee.
- The land under the municipal area should be less than 1000 sq. ft.
- The attendance of the child should at least be 75%.
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
amma vodi status check with aadhar card 2023 @ jagananna ammavodi.ap.gov.in final list
You can search your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List by following easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for this scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of the Search Child Details on the menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select the information as given below
- District Name
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- After filling in all the information, you fill in the captcha code and click on the Get Details option.
- If the information you entered is found to be correct, a beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can also get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
How to check Amma Vodi eligible list 2023?
The family must have an Aadhar / voter ID and a white ration card issued by the AP Government.
No one in the family should be a state or central government employee.
Children must achieve at least 75% of school attendance.
Students and their mothers must live in Andhra Pradesh.
Who is eligible for Amma Vodi?
There should be a white ration card for the family. Neither the mother nor the guardian of the child should be from a family that is below the poverty line. The family must own a valid Aadhaar card or voter identification card.
What is the total amount of Ammavodi?
Jagananna Ammavodi is a program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to encourage parents to send their children to school by depositing ₹13,000 rupees of financial assistance in the bank account of student’s mother.