bsky Naveen card apply online|how to apply bsky card online:Three days after Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Nabin card for families left out of the health assurance scheme in the first two phases, the Health and Family Welfare Department on Monday announced to start their registration from January 6.
The state’s premier health program, entered its third phase on Friday. By incorporating all rural families who were previously excluded, the program is expected to cover 90% of the state’s population. Except for normal government employees and income taxpayers, all rural families who are left out will be covered by the card, which will be billed as BSKY Nabin.
BSKY Nabin Card 2024
Before the 2024 elections, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik made a significant move on Friday, expanding the state’s highly successful Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) health assurance program to over 90% of the population. Services in public health facilities were provided free of charge to everyone in the initial phase of BSKY, regardless of residency or income. Cashless medical care was made possible in private hospitals during the second phase.
In a letter to the district collectors, Health Secretary Shalini Pandit stated the registration portal www.bskynabin.odisha.gov.in will be open from January 6 to January 16 for eligible families to apply for the BSKY Nabin card online.
Pandit said IEC documents containing information regarding the card and registration process have also been prepared for sharing with public and reaching out to the beneficiaries. The materials can be shared on social media platforms and district website, while public awareness will also be undertaken through field functionaries of different departments such as Mission Shakti, Panchayati Raj, School and Mass Education.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card Details in Highlights
|BSKY Nabin Card
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card
|Government of Odisha
|3rd Phase introduced by
|Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
|3rd Phase introduced on
|Registration Start Date
|06 Jan 2024
www.bsky.odisha.gov.in online apply
The health coverage provided by the BSKY Nabin Card extends insurance benefits, offering a financial safeguard of up to Rs. 5 lakhs for families and an increased coverage of Rs. 10 lakhs specifically for women. Encompassing a wide spectrum, this all-encompassing program caters to more than 4,036 medicinal treatments and encompasses 255 surgical procedures, ensuring a comprehensive healthcare umbrella for the beneficiaries.
BSKY Nabin Card Objective
All interventions in the health sector of Odisha have been motivated by the vision of a healthy and happy Odisha (Sustha Odisha, Sukhi Odisha). The expansion of the program will guarantee that no family in Odisha is left vulnerable because they are unable to pay for the high costs associated with critical illnesses. It will deliver on the goal of providing everyone with access to healthcare.
Features & Benefits of BSKY Nabin Card
Some of the key features and benefits of the BSKY Nabin Card are as follows:
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the third phase of Odisha’s flagship health scheme i.e., Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), on Friday
- According to Naveen, his ambition is to offer everyone in Odisha access to universal health coverage, where everyone has the right to cheap, high-quality healthcare.
- BSKY has revolutionized the way the state’s citizens are guaranteed health care.
- For serious illnesses, cardholders will receive cashless treatment at private hospitals.
- The card will cover all rural impoverished families, excluding regular government workers and income taxpayers.
- BSKY will cover more than 1.10 crore families or around 90% of the state’s total population.
- Those who qualify for the program would receive cashless coverage for designated critical illnesses in impaneled private hospitals both inside and outside the state, up to Rs. 10 lakh for women in a household.
- It has developed into a distinctive model for universal health care, combining the advantages of the public and commercial sectors to offer the people of Odisha complete health assurance.
Eligibility criteria of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
All inhabitants of Odisha are entitled to cashless healthcare services at all State Government healthcare facilities. Following are the basic eligibility criteria for BSKY.
- A resident of Odisha: To be eligible for BSKY, you must be a resident of Odisha.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) or Above Poverty Line (APL) family: BSKY is available to both BPL and APL families in Odisha.
- Age: There are no age restrictions for BSKY. The policy is available to people of all ages, from newborns to senior citizens.
Documents required for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
Applicants may need to provide the following documents at the time of enrollment.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Aadhaar card, voter ID, electricity bill, etc.)
- Proof of income (income certificate, BPL card, etc.)
- Passport size photograph
Steps to Apply for BSKY Nabin Card 2024
The government has not released any official application process for the card. However, a general application process has been covered below for future assistance.
- First of all, go to the official website of BSKY i.e., https://bsky.odisha.gov.in/bsky/home
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply for BSKY Nabin Card Option
- Now, enter your name, and your mobile number
- After that, click on the GET OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the received OTP for verification
- After successful verification, the registration form will open on your screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, click on the Submit button