griha jyoti yojana application link;Sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in application;gruha jyoti scheme online application seva sindhu;griha jyoti scheme registration online:The Energy Department of Karnataka revealed that beneficiaries can register for the scheme on the dedicated page created on the Seva Sindhu portal According to a statement from the department, the Gruha Jyoti scheme offers free electricity to residential households in Karnataka whose monthly electricity usage falls below the average monthly consumption for the financial year 2022-23, plus 10 percent, within the limit of 200 units. Consumers exceeding the 200 units limit will be required to pay their electricity bill in full.
The state government on announced that registration for the Gruha Jyothi scheme will begin on June 18, 2023. To avail of this scheme, beneficiaries must register on the Seva Sindhu portal under a special custom-made page: https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/gruhajyothi being created for the scheme.
seva sindhu gs1 karnataka
The official launch of the scheme is scheduled for August 1, 2023. Starting from that date, eligible beneficiaries will receive a “zero bill” for their electricity usage in July, provided it remains within their entitlement.
The Gruha Jyoti scheme aims to alleviate the burden of electricity expenses for eligible residential households and promote sustainable energy consumption. The commencement of registration marks an important step towards fulfilling this objective, benefitting numerous households across Karnataka.
griha jyoti yojana
The government order said that citizens can use any device to upload their information, including laptops and mobile phones. Beneficiaries must use their Aadhaar cards and customer IDs as mentioned on the electricity bills for registration, which can also be done at Bangalore One, Gramma One, Karnataka One or any other centre.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah announced free power of up to 200 units to each household, and made it clear that tenants would be included among the Gruha Jyoti scheme’s beneficiary list.The scheme will come into effect from August 1, 2023, and beneficiaries will receive a ‘zero bill’ from August 1 for the month of July, if usage is within 200 units. Beneficiaries must register on the custom-made page on the Seva Sindhu portal, using their Aadhaar card and customer ID mentioned on the electricity bill.
Key Restrictions of the Scheme
The state government of Karnataka has detailed a number of key restrictions that will apply to users looking to avail of the Gruha Jyothi scheme. They are as follows:
- If a user registered average monthly electricity consumption of 150 units last year, their total number of subsidised electricity units starting from July (next month) will be 10 per cent, i.e. 15 units, added to 150 units of monthly average last year. This brings the total subsidised units figure to 165.
- However, the plan will not apply to any user whose total electricity consumption is above 200 units. Hence, if your total electricity consumption is above 200 units per month, you will not be subsidised for the first 200 units — and will be needed to pay the entire bill amount.
- Households with two meters under one name will not be subsidised for both meters — only one will be opened for subsidy.
- Shop owners and owners of commercial establishments will not be allowed to apply for the subsidy.
- New residents of the state are yet to receive details in terms of what subsidy they will be allowed to avail
Read More-CM Kisan Yojana Karnataka Status Check
Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana
The residents of the state of Karnataka will receive the following benefits of the Gruha Jyothi Scheme .
- Through this program, people will receive up to 200 units of free electricity.
- To qualify for this program, residents must use 200 units or less of electricity each month.
- The state as a whole will adopt this plan.
- Citizens who profit from this program will pay less for their electricity.
- Citizens’ money will be saved by this plan.
- Both online and offline methods are available for submitting Gruha Jyothi Scheme applications.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana
The applicants applying for Gruha Jyothi Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only residents of Karnataka will benefit from free power.
- For this program, Household Connection is eligible.
- There are no requirements based on the customer caste as long as they consume up to 200 Units each month.
- Under the Gruha Jyothi Yojana, 200 electricity units or fewer are free.
Required Documents for Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the Gruha Jyothi Scheme are as follows:
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Electricity Bill
seva sindhu gs1 karnataka gov in:sevasindhu karnataka gov in gruhajyothi
Step 1:- First of all visit the official website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
Step 2:- Register on the portal using your name, address, contact details, Aadhaar card number etc.
Step 3:- Log in to the website using the generated credentials.
Step 4:- Click on the Griha Jyoti Yojana application link to access the application form.
Step 5:- Fill the required details correctly and provide the required documents.
Step 6:- Now, click on the submit button.
gruha jyoti yojana karnataka online application official website
The beneficiaries have to visit the Seva Sindhu portal under the special custom-made page for the scheme.
Free 200 Unit Electricity Apply Online Here – https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/gruhajyothi/directApply.do?serviceId=1989
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Official Notice link –https://bescom.karnataka.gov.in/page/Gruha+Jyothi/en
How to apply Gruha Jyothi scheme in Seva Sindhu?
The Gruha Jyothi scheme can be applied for by users from the Karnataka government’s portals. Here’s how it can be done: For users transacting online, you can either click on the link here or search for and log on to the Karnataka state government’s Seva Sindhu platform – sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in.
How to apply free home scheme in Karnataka?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the CM Housing Scheme in Karnataka at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the Chief Minister’s Bangalore Housing Scheme link available on the website homepage. There are two links available for 1 BHK and 2 BHK multistorey flats. You can choose the one based on your choices.
Who is eligible for Gruha Jyothi in Karnataka?
Gruha Jyothi” is the flagship program of Government of Karnataka, which provides free electricity up to 200 units for every residential household of Karnataka.