skill india digital msde login registration|skill india digital portal|skill india digital msde login registration:The Centre on Wednesday formally launched the Skill India Digital app, which brings together listings for upskilling courses and job listings. The app had been soft launched in April, and was announced by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman during the Budget session of Parliament in February.The app will be linked with DigiLocker and Aadhaar to issue verifiable certificates of course completion and to generate digitally signed CVs for job applicants and people taking courses.
Skill India Login has been launched by the Government of India online. Through this login, the beneficiary will be able to avail of various services associated with the Skill India portal. This article will cover complete information regarding Skill India login. You will get to know how you will be able to log in to the portal.
Skill India Portal Registration
National Skill Development Corporation has started skill India digital portal. Through this portal, various kinds of skill training will be provided to the applicant. So that citizens of the country will be able to get job of their choice. Under this portal around 530 training partners and 10373 training centres will be available for the citizens. With the facility of login on the portal beneficiaries will be able to avail various kinds of benefits associated with the scheme from the comfort of their home. Now applicants will not be required to go to any government offices to avail of the services. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system.
Key Highlights of skill india digital msde login registration
|Name of the scheme
|Skill India Portal Registration
|Government of India
|Citizens of India
|To develop skills
|Skill India Portal
|Mode of application
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents
Benefits of the Skill India Scheme
- Skill India scheme has been launched by the government of India
- Under the scheme, skill development opportunities will be provided to the beneficiaries
- So that beneficiaries will be able to develop their skills
- This scheme will generate employment opportunities
- Other than that due to the generation of employment the standard of living of the beneficiaries will be improved
- Now applicants will not be required to visit any government offices to register under Skill India portal
- As the service will be made available online
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
Documents Required For PMKVY Skill India Portal
Candidates who want to Register on Skill India Portal can check the Skill India Portal Documents Required details given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Age Certificate
Steps For Skill India Portal Registration
Applicants who want to complete Skill India Portal Registration process can follow the steps given below and complete www.skillindia.gov.in Registration process successfully.
- Navigate to the Skill India Portal official website i.e. https://www.skillindia.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on I Want to Skill Myself button.
- Now fill your required details like your name, mobile number, email id, etc. in the registration form.
- Lastly, click on the submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
Skill India Portal Login
Candidates who want to Skill India Portal Login can follow the steps detailed below and complete www.skillindia.gov.in Login process successfully.
- Firstly, Visit the official website i.e. www.skillindia.gov.in.
- Now click on Login button given on the home screen.
- After that, Enter your username and password in the login form.
- Lastly, click on Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.