tnpsc one time registration|TNPSC One Time Registration login forgot password|TNPSC One Time Registration forgot user id and password:TNPSC one time registration 2024 requires candidates to register online through the TNPSC official portal: www.tnpsc.gov.in. Further, the candidates have to pay an INR 150 registration fee via online mode for the registration process. It must be noted that TNPSC one time registration reminds valid for a period of 5 years from the registration date.
TNPSC, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced that all applicants who have a one-time permanent registration OTR account must submit their Aadhaar details by , the Board of Examiners has extended the last date for Aadhaa on the request of the candidates appearing for the Combined Volume II and II A Examinations.
TNPSC One Time Registration
TNPSC One Time Registration: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has provided facility of TNPSC One Time Registration 2024 for the candidates who are desirous to apply and grab any vacant positions available in Commission as per their eligibility.
One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is compulsory for all candidates before applying for any post for Linking Aadhaar Details in One Time Registration (OTR) is .Entire details regarding TNPSC One Time Registration Aadhar Link are given below. So, check from here.
TNPSC One-Time Registration 2024
For TNPSC one time registration 2023, candidates need to enrol at the official website of TNPSC – www.tnpsc.gov.in. Once the enrollment is done the candidate can choose any of the following modes to pay the exam fee which is INR 150.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Payment through Bank Challan
- Remittance through Post Office Challan
Candidates are advised to note given below about the TNPSC one time registration 2024:
- TNPSC One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of enrollment.
- TNPSC One-Time Registration details available for 5 years can be utilised to apply for Government jobs.
- Once the period of five years is complete candidates have to apply for TNPSC one-time registration.
- Candidates who did not register should ensure they enrol the details to create a user ID and password.
- The aspirants can choose to apply for any recruitment exam by using their login credentials.
Details Required During the TNPSC Registration Process
The details required during the TNPSC registration process should be:
- Basic Details
- Candidate’s Name on Secondary School Certificate
- Candidate’s Info
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Identification Marks
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Parent’s Details (Father & Mother Name)
- Addresses both Permanent & Correspondance
- Intermediate Details
- Intermediate Group
- Board of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- District, State
- Matriculation Details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Passing Board
- Percentage & Grade
- Passed Date, Month & Year
TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Online
Candidates who desire to get a job through the TNPSC recruitment need to register for the TNPSC one time registration 2023 to get notifications about job vacancies.
These are the steps candidates need to follow for the TNPSC One-Time Registration of the application.
- Visit the official site of TNPSC.
- Click on the “One-time Registration” tab
- Tap on the “New User” link present on the “One Time Registration” tab.
- It will display the One Time Registration form on the screen.
- Fill in all the mandatory details like your personal details, qualification details, and address in the provided fields.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode using any debit/credit card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the registration process is successfully completed, applicants will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number with the User Id and Password.
- Candidates can change any of the fields by clicking on the “Edit” option.
- Log in with the TNPSC Login ID and click on “Edit”.
- Enter the details – TNPSC reference ID, Date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on “Submit“.
- This will redirect the applicants to the registration form where they can change their details.
- The aspirants must enter all the details and upload their photos and signatures.
- Save the details.
tnpsc one time registration forgot user id and password
Step 2: Now hit on the “forgot password” present at the top of the homepage.
Step3: After that, new page will be opened where you have to enter the one time registration user id and date of birth, provide the details and press on the “submit” button.
Step5: If entered details are correct then your registration no and password will be forwarded to your email id which you had given during registration and following message will be displayed.
Step6: At the end, you have to go to your inbox and find the password in received email which will help you to recover forgotten one time registration id for TNPSC.
How To Link Aadhaar With TNPSC OTR?
Check here how to link Aadhaar to the TNPSC portal. The detailed step-by-step process is given below.
- Visit to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Press on “Apply Online” link from left side.
- Choose the “One Time Registration & Dashboard” option.
- Hit on the “Registered User” option.
- Sign in with your unique OTR login ID and password.
- Afterwards, you need to hit on the edit button to update your TNPSC Aadhaar number and other personal information.
- Finally, save the edits and close the tab.