vidyavahini karnataka gov in login|vidyavahini login karnataka|vidyavahini portal login:The Office of the Director of Comprehensive Education Karnataka State Planning has released guidelines for Class 6 admissions to Adarsh Vidyalayas for the year 2024-25.This circular is issued with reference to the proceedings of the preliminary meeting held on 11/01/2024 at the Office of Comprehensive Education Karnataka for Class 6 admission of Adarsha Vidyalayas for the year 2024-25.
he modules can be found on Vidyavahini Portal, a very useful and knowledge-based online site for Karnataka. Three modules will be accessible through this portal. Kala Utsav, Adarasha Vidyalaya, Programmers. Under Samagra Shikshana Karnataka Program strengthening of school libraries, quiz completion, and state-wide public school improvement is main motive mentioned this dedicated vidyavahini site. This article will only cover how to login and the Vidyavahini Portal’s goals.
Vidyavahini Portal Registration
In the circular, a selection test has to be conducted to enroll 120 students for the 6th standard of each Adarsh Vidyalaya in the year 2024-25. It has been decided to conduct this entrance examination process jointly by the Integrated Education Karnataka and the Karnataka School Quality Assessment and Accreditation Council.
It has been suggested that the District Deputy Director (Administration), Deputy Director Development), concerned Field Education Officers, Head Teachers of Adarsh Vidyalayas and Headmasters of all the schools where the fifth standard is being conducted will have to take necessary steps to conduct the selection test.
Key Highlights of Vidyavahini Portal Login and Registration
|Name of the scheme
|Vidyavahini Portal Login and Registration
|Government of Karnataka
|Get the latest information
|Citizens of Karnataka
Eligibility to Apply
* In the year 2023-24, students studying in 5th standard in government, aided and unaided schools of respective taluk can submit application in the same taluk.
* Children of permanent residents of respective taluk, even if they are studying in other taluk/district states, if they want to study in the original taluk for class 6, they can apply in the original taluk.
* 5th class text book for selection test based on learning recovery subjects Kannada (16%), English (16%), Mathematics (16%), Environmental Studies (16%), Social Science (16%), General Knowledge (General Knowledge) 10%) and general intellectual ability (10%) will be considered.The paper will have objective type questions in English and Kannada medium.The exam will have 100 questions carrying 1 mark each.
* Exam will be held on 3/3/2024. The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes, students should be present in the rooms at the exam center 10 minutes before the start of the exam.
Students/ parents can visit www.schooleducation.karnataka.gov.in and www.vidyavahini.karnataka.gov.in website from 17/01/2024 to apply.
* If the children of the permanent residents of the respective taluk are studying in other states / districts / taluks, it is mandatory to obtain proof of residence and place of residence and upload the certificates while applying online.
In addition to this, the student has to submit the original certificate of attendance and residence certificate obtained from the competent authority while qualifying the entrance test and enrolling in the school.
It is mandatory to upload the certificate obtained by the competent authorities for the reservation of specially-abled children while applying online. The original copy of the certificate should be submitted by the student on qualifying the entrance test and enrolling in the school.
vidyavahini login karnataka quiz – Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received on or before due date by 11:59pm (GMT).
- Each candidate will get 30 Multiple Choice Questions and are to be Answered within 15 minutes.
- Top 3 junior students and top 3 senior students scoring highest marks in shortest time will be selected from each Educational Block for District Level Quiz Competition.
- Students can play the Quiz on Trail basis till due date.
- Department reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Vidyavahini Portal Registration
- Vidyavahini Portal Registration official website.
- On the homepage click on the option Register.
- A new page your screen.
- Enter all the information attach all necessary documents.
- Click Last option submit Button
vidyavahini karnataka gov in login
- First you need to visit official school education portal of Karnataka http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/.
- Locate vidyavahini in right column of department software links
- Click and go the link
- Find and Locate Login Portion
- Enter User ID
- Enter the Password
- Fill the Security Code
- Click to Submit Login