abhaya hastham application status telangana|prajapalana application status:Telangana government, which has been receiving applications from citizens under Praja Palana ‘Abhaya Hastham’ to implement six guarantees, is considering using a software to analyse applications and also identify the beneficiaries for the schemes.Government sources said Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has been asked to come up with tools and software to segregate, analyse and identify beneficiaries.
Candidates can monitor the status of their Praja Palana Application Form at the Telangana state webpage. To check the progress of your application, you must have both your application number and your cell number validated. You will find the application number in the acknowledgment you receive following the submission of your Praja Palana application successfully.
There has been tremendous interest in the recently published Praja Palana applications, and the deadline to apply was January 6, 2024. Read below to check the detailed information related to Praja Palana Application Status.
Abhaya Hastham Application Status
Government is expecting a crore applications under Praja Palana. About 70 lakh applications have already been received till Wednesday and another 30 lakh are expected before January 6, the last date for receiving applications for scheems such as Rythu Bharosa, Maha Laxmi, Gruha Jyothi, Indiramma houses, Cheyutha and Yuva Vikasam schemes.
Sources said the information technology department also prepared a software earlier called ‘Samagra Vedika’, an integrated platform for identifying the scheme, which would also be used for segregation and finalizing beneficiaries for the scheme.
Telangana Praja Palana Application Status Details in Highlights
|Praja Palana Application Status
|Government of Telangana
|To monitor the status of the Praja Palana application online
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and one of the main benefits through the implementation of the scheme is the availability of financial funds to all women who are age 65 years which will prove to be the biggest asset in terms of financial availability of women in our society. The implementation of the scheme will provide women security and growth will be developed in our country, especially in Telangana where this scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government.
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham 2023
The following incentive will be provided to all of the beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme-
- The member of SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 or above according to eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of the victim will get a Rs 1200 scholarship for their study up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber has died before the age of 59 years, then the earnings and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
- If the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state
- Only one person from one family can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category household.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The member of SHG will contribute Rs 1 daily for the beneficiaries, and at the same time, the government will pay Rs 1 daily for the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member
- The applicant must have been a member for at least a year.
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Steps to Check the Praja Palana Application Status 2024
To check the status, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Praja Palana i.e., https://prajapalana.telangana.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Know your Application Status tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your Application Number
- After that, click on the view status button and the status will open on your screen