faea scholarship eligibility|faea scholarship status check|faea scholarship login:The Foundation is committed to the idea of education devoted to founding of a just, productive and cultured society. It emphasizes on the equality of opportunity to help students what they want to become so that they have a choice and are not dictated by necessity. Is it committed to enable economically disadvantaged groups access to be able to study in those institutions, which give access to academic excellence, structures of power and economic opportunity. It is also committed to support all activities and institutions which provide student better experience of excellence in all fields.
FAEA Scholarship 2023-24 is an opportunity offered by the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access to Class 12 passed/first-year undergraduate students in Arts/Commerce/Science/Engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/institution/college in India. The objective of this program is to provide financial assistance for the completion of the graduation course which includes tuition fees, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges, and other allowances. The selected candidates will receive complete course fees and other benefits.
FAEA Scholarship 2023
FAEA is Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access. This organization offers financial aid for completing undergraduate courses to eligible and needy students. The selected students will get their complete their undergraduate studies for free because this scholarship covers everything from Tuition fees to maintenance allowance, hostel/mess charges, books and other requirements.
FAEA Scholarship 2023 Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives for which the society is established are to undertake wide range of activities for the advantage of equity and excellence in higher education. To accomplish this objective, the society would undertake the following activities:
- Institute fellowship and scholarships with the particular reference to disadvantage and marginalized groups such as dalits and advasis.
- Organize coaching programs for socially disadvantaged groups, particularly dalits and advasis to enable them to have access to structures of power and quality education.
- Promote innovation in higher education.
- Develop liaison, collaboration and partnerships with various organizations and institution in India and abroad to promote the objective of society.
- Receive grants, donations emoluments and financial assistance from the Government of India, State governments, Charitable Trusts/Foundation and agencies, national and International. In the case of International agencies, however, such grants shall be subject to the approval of the Government of India.
- Give grant – in aid to institutions and individuals to promote the objective of the society.
- Raise funds, in India and abroad, for capacity building for higher education in India.
- To organize group discussions, seminars, workshop, conference etc, which promote aims and objectives of the society.
- To establish, develop and maintain study and research centers to promote the aims and objective of the society.
- To confer honorary awards.
- To develop and maintain working relationship, academic or otherwise, with other institutions having kindred objective, either wholly or partially, by way of payment or receipt of subscription, enrolment as a member thereof, fiscal or other sorts of mutual assistance, amalgamation, merger, collaboration, co-operation and in any other way as the society may deem fit and properly.
Faea Scholarship Eligibility
- Students, who already Passed the 12th Class Board Exam this year from any recognized Board in India, can apply for this scholarship.
- Students of class 12th whose results are awaited may also Scholarship on the basis of 11th Class marks.
- Candidates must have to take admission on the 1st Year Undergraduate Course.
- The accepted courses for FAEA Scholarship are – Arts, Commerce, Science, Medical, Engineering or any other Technical and Professional Course.
- In addition, we have some need cum merit-based financial grants for General Category students, especially for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country.
- Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL category).
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India to apply for FAEA Scholarship.
- The final selection will, however, be subject to the student securing certain minimum scores in Class XII examinations and interview results.
- These are determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines. Final awards are based entirely on the discretion of the FAEA and may cover the full cost of proposed study plans for up to five years.
FAEA Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website http://www.faeaindia.org
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted 8 digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- An incomplete application or application submitted after the last date shall not be considered.