how to check magalir urimai thogai application status;kalaignar magalir urimai scheme selection list’kalaignar magalir urimai scheme apply online:The State government on Wednesday started sending SMS alerts to the beneficiaries of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam (Kalaignar women’s rights grant scheme).According to a Daily Thanthi report, intimation of acceptance and rejection of the application are being sent through SMS to the registered mobile number.
It is also reported that the beneficiary’s bank accounts are being credited with Rs.1 for verification of the bank accounts for the accepted applications.The scheme will be rolled out from September 15 which has been one of the major poll promise of the ruling DMK. The scheme provides Rs 1000 as monthly assistance to women head of families and the scheme derives its name from former Chief Minister Late Kalaignar Karunanidhi who is Stalin’s father.
kalaignar magalir urimai scheme
In the budget year 2023–2024, Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin stated that his administration would start a financial assistance program for state women. Nearly 1 million women in Tamil Nadu will benefit from the State Government’s Universal Basic Income Program thanks to the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, which was recently introduced by the government of Tamil Nadu. The scheme which will provide assistance of Rs. 1000 per month, has been given a budget of Rs. 7000 Crore by the Tamil Nadu government. On the anniversary of the late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai’s birth, September 15, 2023, online and offline registration for the Scheme will begin.
The government of Tamil Nadu is making significant efforts to develop the state and implement a number of state government welfare programs for the livelihood of women, children, and farmers. The budget for the fiscal year 2023–2024 included a number of government initiatives that were launched this year by Tamil Nadu’s chief minister.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status
In the budget year 2023-2024, Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin stated that his administration will start an aid scheme for state women. Nearly 1 million women in Tamil Nadu will benefit from the State Government’s Universal Basic Income Program due to the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status which was recently introduced by the government of Tamil Nadu.
kalaignar magalir urimai scheme selection list
|Name of the scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||To provide the facility of checking status online|
|Objective||To provide the facility of checking status online|
|Download Mobile Application||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai App|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The primary goal of this scheme is to give the female household head financial support. Beneficiaries of this scheme will get Rs.1,000 each month. Women can utilize this money to make a life. The likelihood of corruption will be decreased since the financial aid amount would be delivered through DBT straight to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme are as follows:
- Through this program, the state’s women who are the female heads of the family would receive financial assistance from the government.
- The qualifying recipient women will have this money instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- The sum that will be given out as part of the programme has been set at Rs. 1000.
- By taking advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the women of the state will become financially powerful.
- This program will assist in paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- Both online and offline submissions for the scheme are welcomed.
- To ensure that every eligible beneficiary can take advantage of the program, it will be launched throughout the entire state.
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Beneficiaries Must Be Tamil Nadu Permanent Residents.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport SIze Photograph
- Death Certificate of husband
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
kalaignar magalir urimai scheme apply online
- First of all, go to the official website i.e., https://www.tn.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
How To Check Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Tamil Nadu Government.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the page.
- Click on the Check Status.
- The application status will appear on your screen.