magalir urimai thogai application;magalir urimai thogai form;government 1000 rupees scheme apply onlineIn order to invite applications to enroll into the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme, the Chennai Corporation will set up 3,200 camps around the City.Mayor R Priya has made the announcement in a presser.The financial assistance scheme is aimed at helping women heads of family with a monthly dole of Rs 1,000. The TN government named the scheme after the DMK patriarch and former CM M Karunanidhi.The government gave a set of criteria to select beneficiaries for the scheme on July 7.
Women with an annual family income of less than ₹2.5 lakh; family land holding not exceeding 5 acres (wetland) and 10 acres (dryland); and annual household electricity consumption below 3,600 units would be eligible to avail themselves of a monthly aid of ₹1,000 in Tamil Nadu.
magalir urimai thogai scheme
Tamil Nadu CM Stalin on Friday announced that the monthly cash assistance scheme for women family heads will be rolled out on September 15. The Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam (Women Entitlement Scheme) was also named after former Chief Minister Kalaignar Karunanidhi as ‘Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai’. According to The Hindu, the operational guidelines said that women with an annual family income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh and families not holding land exceeding 5 acres (wetland) and 10 acres (dryland) would be eligible for the scheme.
The guidelines also said that families with annual household electricity consumption below 3,600 units could also avail of the benefits.After the first meeting with senior officials and district collectors regarding the implementation of the scheme, Stalin said, “This is a massive scheme to be implemented in Tamil Nadu. It is expected that 1.5 crore applications are likely to be received for this scheme targeting one crore beneficiaries. So, the district collectors should bestow adequate attention in identifying the beneficiaries.
Read More-Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration
magalir urimai thogai application
The CM also warned Collectors that arrangements should be made at special camps to avoid stampedes. He also said that the officials should not avoid anyone from the scheme even when they do not have ration or Aadhaar cards.
The financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month for the women family heads’ scheme was an election promise of the DMK.
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme are as follows:
- Through this program, the state’s women who are the female heads of the family would receive financial assistance from the government.
- The qualifying recipient women will have this money instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- The sum that will be given out as part of the programme has been set at Rs. 1000.
- By taking advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the women of the state will become financially powerful.
- This program will assist in paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- Both online and offline submissions for the scheme are welcomed.
- To ensure that every eligible beneficiary can take advantage of the program, it will be launched throughout the entire state.
Read More-Kedarnath Helicopter Booking 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
The applicants applying for மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Beneficiaries Must Be Tamil Nadu Permanent Residents.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
To get the benefit of this scheme, you must have the written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Family details
- Death certificate of husband in case of the widow
Procedure To Apply For Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
- Firstly, You have to visit the official website
- On the homepage click on Apply Online option.
- Now the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form such as name, father’s name address details, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of all the asked documents.
- Click on submit button.