Avaniyapuram jallikattu online booking|jallikattu online registration 2024:Madurai District Collector Sangeetha, who is actively involved in the preparations, announced that the first day of the Jallikattu event will take place on January 15 in Avaniyapuram, followed by January 16 in Palamedu and January 17 in Alanganallur.
Madurai District Collector Sangeetha has announced that the Jallikattu event will be held for three days beginning on January 15. The first-day Jallikattu event will be held in Avaniyapuram, followed by a second in Palamedu and a third will be held in Alanganallur.
Jallikattu event in Madurai is to be held for three days beginning on January 15. First-day Jallikattu event will be held on January 15 in Avaniyapuram, followed by January 16 in Palamedu and January 17 in Alanganallur,” Madurai District Collector
Madurai Jallikattu Online Registration 2024
Jallikattu, also known as “eruthazhuvuthal”, is a bull-taming sport, played in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. It is a traditional festival in which a bull is released into a crowd of people while participants try to grip the hump on the bull’s back with both arms as the bull tries to escape. Jallikattu is celebrated during the Pongal festival, which takes place in January as a way of giving appreciation for a healthy harvest.
Avaniyapuram jallikattu online booking Overview
|Sport (Bull Taming)
|All Districts of Tamilnadu
jallikattu online registration 2024 tamilnadu
Jallikattu is a crucial aspect of Tamil culture, dedicated to safeguarding indigenous bull breeds. The nationwide attention turned to Jallikattu during a large-scale protest at Marina Beach, Chennai, where people from Tamil Nadu rallied against the previous ban on this traditional sport in 2017. The annual Jallikattu festivities occur during the Pongal season, from January 15 to 17, emphasizing its deep-rooted significance in Tamil Nadu.
Jallikattu is especially popular in specific districts of Tamil Nadu—Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Theni, Pudukkottai and Dindigul. Integral to the Pongal harvest festival, Jallikattu is not just a competition but also a celebration of nature and an expression of gratitude for a bountiful harvest. Cattle worship plays a significant role in this festive tradition.
The Pongal harvest festival, which marks the beginning of the Tamil month of Thai, is a four-day festival with each day having its own significance. Observing Pongal involves adorning homes, cooking a fresh pot of Pongal (made of rice, jaggery and shall) and joyously sharing the festivities with family and friends.
Date and location for Jallikattu 2024
Madurai District Collector Sangeetha, who is actively involved in the preparations, announced that the first day of the Jallikattu event will take place on January 15 in Avaniyapuram, followed by January 16 in Palamedu and January 17 in Alanganallur.
Feature of Jallikattsu 2024 Registration
Some of the key features and benefits of the Jallikattu 2024 Registration are as follows:
- It is not recommended to reserve a cow using someone else’s Aadhaar card once an eligibility certificate has been obtained.
- To prevent fluctuations in the token amount, a QR code link will be attached to each token.
- It is forbidden for a cow-handler from one town to participate in another jallikattu tournament.
- Bull breeders and cowherd players requested a change to the online registration process so that participants could make reservations for each of the three jallikattu competitions to compete in any of them.
- Bulls and bullfighters can only register for Jallikattu in one village during this online registration period. If permission is denied after registration, it is not feasible to register for or participate in the other two village events.
The applicants applying for Jallikattu 2024 Registration must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- After receiving an eligibility certificate, a cow should not be reserved using another person’s Aadhaar card.
- A cowhandler who participates in one town’s jallikattu competition is not permitted to participate in another.
Some of the important documents required for Jallikattu 2024 Registration are as follows:
- Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
madurai jallikattu online registration 2024 apply
- Use your district website link
- Now, on the homepage itself, you will see this option:
- Jallikattu – Bull / Tamer Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை / காளையை அடக்குபவர் பதிவு
- Click on the link to proceed with the registration process
On the next page, you will see these options:
|Jallikattu – Bull Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை பதிவு
|Jallikattu – Tamer Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளையை அடக்குபவர் பதிவு
|Jallikattu – Application Status & Download Certificate
|ஜல்லிக்கட்டு – விண்ணப்ப நிலை & அனுமதிச்சீட்டு பதிவிறக்கம்
- To proceed with the Bull registration, click on the first link
- This opens up an external link on serviceonline.gov.in, fill it out and complete the process
- After that, use the second option for Tamer Registration
- The online registration process is open for all districts of Tamilnadu. So, if you are from any District and willing to participate, you can do it online.
Jalikattu Bull Tamer Registration Form
This is the process of Bull Tamer Registration.
- Go to the district website.
- Click on “Jallikattu – Bull / Tamer Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை / காளையை அடக்குபவர் பதிவு”
- On the next page, use the link “Jallikattu – Tamer Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளையை அடக்குபவர் பதிவு”
- This opens up another webpage
- Fill in the details and submit the form
How to Check Jalukattu Registration Status
- Head to the district website
- Click on first link “Jallikattu – Bull / Tamer Registration – ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை / காளையை அடக்குபவர் பதிவு”
- On the next page, click on “Jallikattu – Application Status & Download Certificate”
- Follow the instructions to check application status.