mahaswayam.gov.in registration |Employment.gov.in online Registration:Maharashtra govt. has launched a unified web portal for Mahaswayam Employment Registration. All those people who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra can register online at Mahaswayam portal. Accordingly, Rojgar Mahaswayam registration will provide an easy access of jobs to jobs seekers as specified by various employers. Interested candidates can make Mahaswayam registration through the official website mahaswayam.gov.in (earlier mahaswayam.in) or can directly login at rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in.
The main objective of starting this registration process is to provide a unique platform for all the stakeholders to integrate skill-related activities with jobs and entrepreneurship in Maharashtra. Mahaswayam Portal has been developed by the Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship through which there will be a reduction in unemployment.
The Mahaswayam Rojgar portal of Maharashtra is a one-stop solution for multiple employment-related services. In this article, you will learn about the Mahaswayam rojgar registration process. After registering, find out how to log in and apply for services like Employment cards.Maharashtra govt. has launched mahaswayam unified web portal which consists of 3 parts – first is employment for youth (Maharojgar), second is skill development (MSSDS) and third is self employment (Mahaswayam Rojgar).
Almost every state of India has developed a dedicated portal to facilitate employment services. Rojgar Mahaswayam is a portal under the Government of Maharashtra. Registered users can complete the mahaswayam login process and avail of the service on their website.
This website provides all users with a single point of access to information on skill training, job openings, and entrepreneurship development programs. People can search for employment on the Mahaswayam portal and firms can employ the youth by registering on the portal. The portal offers a variety of services and promotes the Government of India’s skill training program.
Services Available on Mahaswayam Rojgar Portal
- Facilitate the Registration and Placement of Job seekers.
- Registrations of Employers
- Self-Employment, Occupational Information
- Career Guidance & Counseling
- Employment Promotion Program
- Skill Development Program
- Job Fairs
Mahaswayam job seekers’ eligibility criteria
- To register, a candidate must be a Maharashtra resident. Anyone aged 14 or older can register as a job seeker.
- Job seekers can only register if they are unemployed.
- From time to time, the candidate must update information such as educational qualifications, experience, acquired skills, contact information, etc.
Mahaswayam portal: Benefits
- Unemployed youth of the state can register here and look for jobs available in order to earn some income.
- Through this portal, information related to skills, training, job vacancy, etc., can be found at one place thus, simplifying the work.
- Training institutions can advertise themselves here and also earn registration money apart from the publicity and advertisements.
- The portal also helps promote the skill training mission of the Government of India.
Mahaswayam Rojgar: Mode of selection
The mode of selection followed by Mahaswayam Employment Scheme of Maharashtra is as follows-
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Viva voce test
- psychological test
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Mahaswayam: Mahaself employment registration facilities
- Corporation plan
- Self employment scheme
- Self employment loan online
- Documents for loan eligibility, loan sanction, terms and conditions, loan documents, etc
- Application status
- Loan repayment status
- EMI calculator
- Helpline number
Candidates who want to apply for jobs on the Mahaswayam portal can do so easily by registering as Job Seekers:
Maharojgar online registration
If you want to register on the Maharashtra job portal’s Job Seekers area, follow the procedures below:
- To register, go to mahaswayam.gov.in first.
- Now, on the home page, click the “EMPLOYMENT” button in the navigation menu.
- You will now be directed to the rojgar mahaswayam portal – Direct Link.
- By inputting your talents, sectors, education, and district information, you can search for relevant positions from the jobs list.
- Job searchers must first register on the internet portal to apply for the position.
- To register, candidates must go to the “Jobseeker Login” area and select the “Register” option.
- The updated Jobseeker registration form will now appear in front of you.
- Fill out the form completely, including your name, surname, date of birth, Aadhar ID, and cellphone number, before entering the captcha code and clicking “Next.”
- Now, in the box on the following page, enter the OTP you received on your phone and click the “Confirm” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see personal information, qualifications, and contact information. Fill in all of the required information and click the Create Account button.
- The registered mobile number and email address will receive an SMS/email.
- While registering, make sure your profile matches.
- If your profile is already on the portal, i.e., if you have registered, a matching profile will show in front of you, which you can confirm or build a new profile for.
- You can easily connect to Mahaswayam with your login credentials on the login page found on the home page after successfully creating your account, i.e., after registering.
- Candidates can choose a suitable job from the list on the “Mahaswayam” web portal after finishing the entire process of mahaswayam rojgar registration and login.
Mahaswayam: Job search process
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on search jobs.
- Select any one relevant option from districts and job qualification.
- Click on search.
- Relevant information will be displayed on your screen.
Mahaswayam: Viewing all job fairs
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on job fairs.
- Click on view all.
- Select your district.
- The list opens up, you can get the relevant information here.