new ration card form telangana |telangana ration card download:Telangana Ration Card: Telangana Chief Minister A Revanth Reddy announced that the ‘Prajala Palana Gram Sabhas’ special drive will take place from December 28, 2023, to January 6, 2024. During this period, people can not only apply for the six guarantee welfare schemes but also submit applications for ration cards or address any grievances.
Apply for Ration Card in Telangana Application form download, the Congress-led government in Telangana is actively streamlining the process of issuing new ration cards. This has led to a surge in queries about when and how these new ration cards will be issued and the necessary steps to apply for them. Minister Shreedhar Babu has provided essential clarity on this matter, emphasizing the importance of the new ration card distribution.
telangana ration card form
Ration Card in Telangana is a necessary document for the poor people to take benefits of most government schemes. Accordingly, people can purchase rashan at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Telangana Ration Card Apply Form PDF is now available for the general citizens of the state.
Telangana Ration Card or Food Security Card (FSC) is an essential document issued by the Telangana Civil Supplies Department to the residents of Telangana state. It is issued to eligible households, and it enables them to purchase essential commodities such as rice, wheat, sugar, and others at subsidized rates from the Public Distribution System (PDS) shops.
The application process for a ration card or FSC can be completed online through the Telangana Civil Supplies Department’s official website. To apply online, the applicant needs to visit the website, register themselves, fill in the required details, and submit the application form along with the necessary documents. The applicant can also track the status of their application online by using their reference number. Once the application is approved, the ration card or FSC will be issued, and the applicant can collect it from their nearest MeeSeva center.
Short Details Of New Ration Card Telangana Download
|Name Of Post
|Telangana Ration Card Apply Online 2024
|Government Of Telangana
|Name Of Department
|Food and Civil Supplies Department
|All citizens of the state
|Providing ration card facilities to all citizens
|Aadhar Card, Address Proof
|New Ration Card Telangana Apply Online Link
Benefits of Telangana Ration Card
Having a ration card in Telangana can provide you with various benefits such as:
- You can get subsidized food grains and other essential commodities from the PDS outlets
- One is availing various welfare schemes and subsidies offered by the state and central governments
- You can get a proof of identity and address for various purposes such as opening a bank account, applying for a passport, etc.
- You can getting preference in admission to schools and colleges under reserved quota
- You are also getting a voter ID card and exercising your right to vote
List of Documents for Telangana Food Security Card
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Proof Document
- Address Proof Document
ration card e kyc online telangana
The ration card KYC date has been extended to 31-01-2024. For the last two months, the people of Telangana struggled a lot to complete their Ration card eKYC. On Saturday the the Civil Supplies Head Mr. Devendra Singh Chouhan released the official order to relieve the beneficiaries of Telangana.
Do Ration Card E KYC Online Telangana 2024
- To apply for the ration card e-KYC online first you need to go to the e-KYC Ration Card website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage fill out the username and password.
- Click on the option login.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the documents.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
How to Apply for a Ration card in Telangana?
- Obtain an application form from the nearest MeeSeva centre or the official MeeSeva website: https://www.tg.meeseva.gov.in.
- Navigate to MeeSeva Service Forms or use this link: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html.
- Under the Civil Supplies Department option, click on “Application for New Food Security Card.”
- Download and print the application form.
- Complete the form with essential details such as name, age, gender, father’s name, address, mobile number, qualifications, district, region, family members, total family income, etc.
- Attach the necessary documents, including a copy of the original resident proof, Aadhaar card, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the application form with the prescribed fee at the MeeSeva centre and ensure to obtain an acknowledgment slip.
- By following these steps, residents can smoothly apply for a Telangana ration card during the special drive.
How to Check Telangana Ration Card Download Online
You can easily check the application status of your Telangana Ration Card online by following these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Telangana EPDS epds.telangana.gov.in
- Step 2: Select the ‘FSC Search’ tab on the portal. On the next page, you can enter any of the following details to know the status of your Telangana ration card: Ration card application number, FSC reference number, Old Ration Card number (if applicable), or district.
- Step 3: After entering the details, select ‘Done’. The status of your Telangana ration card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.