student internship scheme 2024|west bengal student internship scheme official website:Students of the state will be given job opportunities in government offices. State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced. Therefore, students will be given 10,000 taka per month. After training, students can get government jobs. The students are naturally encouraged after this announcement of the Chief Minister.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced this from the student conference on Monday from Dhandhanya Stadium. He also initiated the project. The students are naturally encouraged after this announcement of the Chief Minister. Students naturally want to know who will get 10,000 taka per month, where to apply, how to apply.
west bengal student internship scheme
In order to provide various kinds of benefits to the students, both the Central and state government implements various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, multiple benefits are provided to the students. These benefits include internships, skill development programs, educational loans, scholarships, etc. The government of West Bengal has also launched such a scheme called the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme. Through this scheme, internships will be provided to the students.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has already announced that the internship scheme has started. He has launched this scheme so that children can get training with government jobs from an early age. Certificate will be given after this training.
The Chief Minister also said that the Yagheshree scheme has been launched for caste and tribal students. The new scheme will be run by the Backward Classes Welfare Department of the West Bengal Government. Backward people of the society especially scheduled caste and tribal students will be trained for free government job examination through this scheme. Students will be trained for exams like JEE, NEET and WBJEE.
Details Of WB Student Internship Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme
|West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
|Government Of West Bengal
|Students Of West Bengal
|To Provide Internship
|Mode Of Application
Objectives of WB Student Internship Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme 2024 launched by the Government of West Bengal is to create employment for the students of the state. Under the scheme, the government will provide benefits to such students, who have recently completed their graduation. The state government will provide an opportunity to 6000 students every year to work in different government departments of the state. Under this scheme, such students will be benefited, who have recently completed graduation.
Every Year 6000 Interns To Get Benefit
Every year 6000 interns will work in government departments and learn how the government functions. Officials are also asked to co-ordinate with the education department regarding this scheme. The selected candidates will be deputed in offices of State Government and even government undertakings. After successful completion of the internship certificate, ranking and grading will be provided to the students. This internship will be beneficial for studies and getting jobs.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme.
- Through this scheme internship will be provided to the students of West Bengal in government departments.
- This scheme has launched on 31st January 2022.
- All those students who will get an internship through this scheme will be provided Rs 5000 per month.
- The government will provide benefits to 6000 interns who have completed their undergraduate studies.
- This scheme will implement for 1 year.
- The interns will post at government offices in the district subdivisions and blocks.
- Students will post closer to their place of residence.
- After the successful completion of this internship, it will review.
- All those citizens whose age is below 40 years can apply under this scheme.
- Those students who have completed their polytechnic or ITI or equivalent courses will also be able to apply under this scheme if they have secured at least 60% marks.
- The interns will be provided scope to interface with various government programs and projects of the state so that they can learn to do social work.
- All those students who will perform well will be able to continue further.
- Those candidates who have interest in applying under the scheme can apply online.
- The application will be screened by the selection board which is headed by the chief secretary.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
- To apply for this scheme, a student must secure 60 percent marks in graduation level, polytechnic, ITI or equivalent examination.
- Applicant age limit should be within 40 years.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
WB Student internship scheme 2024 apply online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link to apply. After that the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the information asked like- Name, date of birth, gender, qualification, phone number.
- After entering all the required information, you have to upload your required documents and click on submit button.
- After this you have to print the application for future reference.