Odisha govt. is going to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of Plus Two in the state. All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the +2 examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme The State Government will distribute laptops free of cost to 15,000 meritorious students who have cleared the annual Plus II examinations in various streams successfully this year.
As per the provisions of this scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution. It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students through the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme. Laptops will be distributed through these centers only.
Odisha laptop distribution 2023-24
The students will get the laptops under ‘Biju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana’ a youth empowerment scheme of the Government. The merit list of eligible students will be released in July and the distribution is expected to start from August.For Free Laptop Scheme, govt. has selected 30 nodal centers to provide laptops to the meritorious students.
The Odisha Department of Higher Education has decided to distribute free laptops to the students who had completed their 12th Class in the academic year . To do so, the government is planning to release the free distribution merit list soon. Applicants who wish to check the names in the Odisha free laptop distribution merit list can visit the official website www.dhe.odisha.gov.in or scholarship.odisha.gov.in. Selected applicants will get a free laptop from 5th April 2023 to 30th April 2023. Applicants are advised to check the official website to check their names and download the merit list.
odisha free laptop distribution 2023
|Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
Read More-KALIA Yojana List 2023
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Objective
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
To help all of the students of Odisha state, the Government of Orissa is providing free laptops to the students who are in their 11th and 12th standards. You can easily apply for the scheme by following our step-by-step guide mentioned in this article. In this article, we have also shared with all of you the details regarding the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023.
Also Read-UK India Young Professionals Scheme
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
There are many benefits of the Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 and some of them are mentioned below:-
- The scheme will help in the technological advancement of the young generation of Odisha.
- It is said that more than 15000 students will get the laptop through the scheme.
- The scheme will help the students to overcome any difficulty in their studies.
- The scheme will also push different types of online teaching methods available in your country.
- There are more than 30 nodal centers to distribute the laptops among the beneficiaries.
- The laptops will be distributed among the most meritorious students of the schools.
Also Read-Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- Only the students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- The students must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha Government School.
- The students must have got a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final examination.
- All the students must fall within the age bracket of 18 years and 25 years.
- All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered for this project
Documents Required for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The applicant must submit the following documents for the free laptop scheme:-
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- Firstly, you go to the official website of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link given here to download the official notification.
- After reading all the guidelines, the form available on the official website of laptop distribution is to be filled.
- After filling the Application form, upload the required documents in the designated places.
Now submit the final application to the concerned office/college/department/head office.
dhe odisha laptop distribution 2023-24 district merit list
To display the merit list for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option called Laptop Distribution Merit List
- A district-wise distribution list of the laptop will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are selected in the scheme then your name will be displayed in the list.
- Click on your respective name to view the details.