kalia yojana new list;Odisha KALIA Yojana 4th List Dowload; All the beneficiaries can check the name in the final list of farmer assistance for the Kisan Bhai Livelihood and Income Promotion (Kalia) scheme. Kalia list is available on the official website of the department. KALIA Yojana Updated List Odisha is available @ kalia.co.in People of the state can now easily check the final beneficiary list of Farmers Assistance for Livelihood and Income Promotion (Kalia). You can see the names in kalia.co.in New List.
Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2023 may check the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under Odisha, the KALIA Yojana government is providing several benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. Now the desired people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has released it.
KALIA Yojana List 2023
Kalia scheme has been launched through the Odisha government to provide financial assistance to landless farmers. This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik with the objective of giving benefits to the farmers. For the successful implementation of KALIA Yojana, an amount of Rs. 5115 crore was allocated through the Government of Odisha.
This scheme benefit is given to the farmers of Odisha who fill the application form, and whose names are in the KALIA Yojana List by the state government. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to check whether the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List.This financial assistance has been transferred by the State Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Therefore, eligible farmers under Kalia Yojana must check their payment status and other things.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023
|Article About||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|List view process||Online|
|Objective||relieve the debt-ridden farmers|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Also Read-UK India Young Professionals Scheme
KALIA Yojana List: Objective
The main objective of Kalia Yojana is to support the agricultural and rural economy of Odisha by providing financial assistance to farmers, sharecroppers, and landless agricultural laborers. The scheme aims to enhance the livelihoods of these groups and ensure their financial stability by providing direct benefit transfers. The scheme is also aimed at improving the productivity and sustainability of agriculture and allied activities in the state.
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- Weakly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to vulnerable agricultural families, landless laborers, and marginal farmers of the state.
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers and develop the growth of the agricultural sector.
Also Read-Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget
When this scheme was introduced the government sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crores. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana List the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Features of KALIA Yojana List
- Beneficiary farmers will get a crop loan of Rs 50,000 at zero percent interest rate.
- Citizens of Odisha state (between 18 and 50 years of age) will have a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 12 lakh if they have a savings bank account. (Odisha government will pay 6 rupees)
- Citizens of Odisha state (between 18 and 50 years of age) will have a life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 330 if they have a savings bank account. (Odisha government will pay 165 rupees)
- Landless agricultural laborers will get Rs 10,000 per family per year for their care.
- The beneficiary farmers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per family to small and marginal farmers in five sessions by the state government.
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per family will be provided to weaker tenants / landless agricultural laborers. Through this assistance amount, the elders, the disabled, and the sick will be fed with food.
Assistance For Livelihood
Financial assistance of Rs 12,500 will be provided to landless farmers for agriculture related, goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, duckery units etc. The scheme will particularly benefit the SC and ST population of the state.
Assistant of Cultivation
Financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per farmer family will be provided for purchasing seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and paying labor or other investment. The scheme is implemented for the 2018-19 Rabi season. Through this, small and marginal farmers will be benefited.
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
Those savings account holders whose age is between 18 and 50 years will be given a life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000 / – at a nominal premium of Rs 330. Out of this 165 premium will be paid by the Government of Odisha. In addition, those savings account holders whose age is between 18 and 50 years will be given a personal accident cover of Rs.2,00,000 / – at an annual premium of Rs. 12,000. Out of this, an annual premium of Rs 6 will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
A crop loan of up to Rs 50,000 will be provided to landless laborers, farmers, sharecroppers, and agricultural families at 0% interest. Through this, development work will be done in the field of agriculture.
Ineligibility of KALIA Yojana List
- Beneficiaries who are present / Former Union Minister / Minister of State / MP / MLA / Mayor / Zilla Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
- If the beneficiary has expired.
- Holders of constitutional posts.
- Medium / Large Farmers.
- Non-resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or his / her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU.
- If a beneficiary or his spouse is a pension holder.
- Those beneficiaries who are registered professionals with professional bodies.
- If the beneficiary belongs to the urban local body.
Also Read-Char Dham Yatra Registration
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- If the applicant belongs to marginal or small category, then he will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must belong to BPL category.
- Any farmer who comes under the tax payment structure will not be considered eligible to apply under KALIA Yojana.
- They are not eligible if the applicant is doing state government and central government jobs, or is associated with a PSU department.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise 2023
Contenders have to follow easy steps given below to check KALIA Yojana List / Beneficiary List.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the menu bar “Beneficiary List” option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to choose the name of your district.
- After that, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP in the next step.
- After entering the information in all the places, you click on “View List” after which the PDF beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- Now filling in the CAPTCHA code given on the web page, click on the link of the PDF.
- Click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates, after which the updated KALIA Yojana List will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Now you have to check your Kalia ID, village name, your name, father / husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Then, you have to click on the “Track your application” button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. After filling the token number you received at the time of registration of the complaint, click on the “Show” button.
- After that, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Procedure to KALIA Yojana eKYC
The State Government of Odisha is now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) to make the payment process more secure, effective, accurate. Under this APBS system, Aadhaar seeding of each beneficiary is required. Today we are going to tell you about this new Kalia Farmer e-KYC process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on “Complete your e-KYC” and read all the given instructions carefully.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then click on Verify option.
- Now please fill the Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistake while filling the Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- In case your mobile number is not seeded, you will have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- At the end of completing the KALIA eKYC process, you have to click on the Decelerations option.
- Now after following all the given steps, your eKYC will be completed. In this way you can do your eKYC.
How do I check my KALIA balance?
Go to your related bank which detail you provided in KALIA Yojana Red/Green form. Contact to Bank Branch Manager and ask them about KALIA Yojana First Installment. If you have Bank internet banking then you may Know Yojana Balance through online mode by providing the required detail.
How can I check my Kalia Yojana money transfer list?
KALIA Yojana List 2023: www.kalia.odisha.gov.in Download Beneficiary List. All those who are to be the beneficiaries under this scheme may check for their name in the list.
What is the yearly payment of Kalia Yojana?
Now, each Rabi season, these SMF farmers receive Rs 4000 from the state program. Moreover, the central PM-KISAN scheme offers Rs 6000 over three payments per year. 10,000 in total. As above you can see, the 4th list of Kalia Yojana is being launched in January 2023