Abhaya Hastham Scheme Telangana Eligibility|abhaya hastham scheme telangana: Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced Velugu Pension and Insurance Scheme for the (Rural and Urban) SHG women in November 2009 to provide income security in their old age. The aim was to provide security to all enrolled SHG women with dignity in their old age.This scheme works in principal of contribution amount Rs. 365 per annum by the SHG woman and Government co contribution amount Rs. 365 per annum into her pension amount. The interest that earned from corpus generated for each member till the completion of 60 years of her age is used for giving monthly pension from Rs. 500 to Rs. 2200 based on the age of the member.
We should be aware that women are not saved in our country due to prejudice and all of the crimes that are happening against women. So today under this article, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme for the year 2023. In this article, we will share the step-by-step procedure to register yourself under the scheme.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme
Abhaya Hastham scheme was launched by the government of Telangana to secure the place of elderly women in our society. As we all know, when a woman is the age of 65 years mostly the husband or the caretaker of the family has passed away naturally. So, the women of the family are almost not able to provide the income to avail certain benefits of livelihood. Through the implementation of the scheme, insurance and pension will be provided to the given women who are above the age of 65 years.
Details Of Abhaya Hastham 2024
|Abhaya Hastham scheme
|CM of Telangana
|Providing pensions and insurance
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The core objective of implementing this scheme is to provide financial resources to all women who have reached the age of 65, thereby becoming a significant asset in terms of enhancing financial independence for women within our society. The scheme’s execution promises to offer women a sense of security and contribute to the overall economic development of our country. This impact will be particularly noteworthy in Telangana, where the government authorities have launched this initiative.
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham
The following incentive will be provided to all of the beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme-
- The member of SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 or above according to eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of the victim will get a Rs 1200 scholarship for their study up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber has died before the age of 59 years, then the earnings and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
- If the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme Telangana Eligibility
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state
- Only one person from one family can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category household.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The member of SHG will contribute Rs 1 daily for the beneficiaries, and at the same time, the government will pay Rs 1 daily for the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member
- The applicant must have been a member for at least a year.
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Abhaya Hastham Scheme Apply Online
You must adhere to the following application procedure, which is listed below, to apply for the program:-
- Applicants first need to visit the Abhaya website of Abhaya Hastham.
- Registration for the program is handled by the VO.
- Request the scheme application form.
- Complete the form.
- Include the files.
- The documents will undergo MS verification.
- Finally, ZS would receive the verification report.