nbmc portal login app:As per NEP 2020, “the highest priority of the education system will be to achieve universal foundational literacy and numeracy in primary school by 2025. The rest of this Policy will become relevant for our students only if this most basic learning requirement (i.e., reading, writing, and arithmetic at the foundational level) is first achieved. To this end, a National Mission on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy will be set up by the Ministry of Education on priority. Accordingly, all State/UT governments will immediately prepare an implementation plan for attaining universal foundational literacy and numeracy in all primary schools, identifying stage-wise targets and goals to be achieved by 2025, and closely tracking and monitoring progress of the same.
NIPUN Bharat Mission:- The Indian government is making continuous efforts to educate every child in the country. In a similar vein, the Skillful India Mission has been initiated by the government to encourage students towards education. The aim is to ensure that the benefits of education are maximized in the country through the implementation of the new education policy, and simultaneously, children and their parents become more aware of the importance of education.
nbmc portal registration
The NIPUN Bharat Scheme, aimed at advancing education, was launched by the Central Government on July 5, 2021. The full name of the NIPUN Bharat Mission is the National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding & Numeracy. Through this mission, foundational literacy and numerical knowledge will be imparted to students from Class 3 to Class 6. Collaboration under this mission will be extended to both government and non-government schools to strengthen basic education in children.
The government’s objective is to ensure that by the academic year 2026-27, all students in classes 3 to 6, through the NIPUN Mission, acquire proficiency in reading, writing, and English, facilitating their holistic development at the right time. The NIPUN Bharat Mission will be integrated with the overall education program in schools, and its implementation will occur at five levels in all centrally administered states and union territories.
To strengthen the foundation of education among preschool students, the implementation of the NIPUN Scheme will be overseen by the Department of School Education and Literacy.
Information about NIPUN Bharat Mission:
|NBMC Portal Registration
|Ministry of Education, Central Government
|Department of School Education and Literacy
|July 5, 2021
|Children across the country
|Providing foundational literacy and numerical knowledge to students up to Grade 3
NIPUN Bharat Mission – Overview
- The initiative NIPUN Bharat has been launched as a part of New Educational Policy NEP 2020.
- The NIPUN Bharat Programme aims to cover the learning needs of children in the age group of 3 to 9 years.
- NIPUN Bharat is envisaged to support and encourage students, along with their schools, teachers, parents, and communities, in every way possible, to help realise the true potential of our children and propel the country to new heights.
- Target of the programme is to ensure that every child in the country attains foundational literacy and numeracy by the end of Grade 3, by 2026-27.
- The goals of the Mission are set in the form of Lakshya Soochi or Targets for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy.
- Lakshyas have been developed from Balvatika to Grade 3.
- The Lakshyas are based on the learning outcomes developed by the NCERT and international research and ORF studies.
Focus Area of NIPUN Bharat Mission
- NIPUN Bharat envisages making the experience of learning at the foundational stage Holistic, Integrated, Inclusive, Enjoyable, and Engaging.
- The focus of the programme is on providing access and retaining children in foundational years of schooling; development of high quality and diversified Student and Teacher Resources and Learning Materials; teacher capacity building; and tracking the progress of each child in achieving learning outcomes.
- To support and encourage students, along with their schools, teachers, parents, and communities, in every way possible, to help realise the true potential of children and propel the country to new heights.
NBMC Portal Login
NBMC Portal Registration Click Offical website