rte.tnschools.gov.in online application;rte application form 2023-24 tamil nadu;The Director of Matriculation Schools has recently released Rs 364 crore as reimbursement to private schools for admitting students under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act (RTE).Around 3.98 lakh schools across.The Directorate of Government Examinations in the state of Tamil Nadu will be in charge of organising the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023, an annual admission process for qualified applicants. In order to reserve 25% of seats for applicants who come from the lower segment of society
Application forms for RTE Tamil Nadu 2023 will be made available soon. The Directorate of Government Examinations will be in charge of organizing the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023, an annual admissions process for qualified applicants in the state of Tamil Nadu. A law known as RTE – Right to free and compulsory education – was created by the official authority in April 2009 to set aside 25% of the available seats for applicants from socially disadvantaged groups. All states have developed the RTE in order to offer free and required education to qualified applicants.
TN RTE School Admission 2023-24
Tamil Nadu state government has started online registration in TN RTE Admission 2023-24 to provide free education to eligible students. Keeping this in mind that it is the birthright of every child to get education, the Tamil Nadu government invites applications under RTE every year, so that every child in the state is not deprived of education.
All guardians are educated that as per the Right to Education Act, 25% seats in non-public schools ought to be saved for the offspring of poor/more vulnerable areas. There are around one lakh seats accessible in tuition-based schools in the states. RTE gave a notice for admission to a non-public school in essential classes. This year RTE Tamil Nadu has given a notice for affirmation in essential class.
RTE Application form 2023-24 tamil nadu
|Name||RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023-24|
|Launched By||Basic Education Dept. Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
Also Read-Insaaf ke Sipahi Registration
Objective of RTE Tamilnadu Admission
The Tamil Nadu government has started this TN RTE Admission 2023 scheme to educate every child of the state, through which the main objective of the government is to eliminate illiteracy from the state. With the implementation of TN RTE Admission Scheme, all the children of the state will be able to get free education till the age of 14 years. Children with disabilities, children of sanitation workers and HIV-infected persons present in the state will be given preference under this scheme, which will see an improvement in their standard of living.
Also Read – Chatravriti Scholarship Yojana 2023
Features & Benefits of the RTE TN Admission
- Through this initiative taken by the government, the eligible students will be provided free education.
- With the implementation of this scheme, there will be an increase in the literacy rate in the state.
- The eligible student will be able to be benefited under this scheme till the age of about 14 years.
- Economically weaker section and disadvantaged section living in the society will get easy admission in private schools.
- 25% seats will be reserved under this scheme for the children of lower classes.
- To avail benefits under TN RTE Admission, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The government will educate about 1 lakh children through this scheme in 9000 schools across the state.
- Children with disabilities, children of sanitation workers and HIV infected will be given preference under this scheme.
- Socially disadvantaged children, who want to improve their standard of living, can also benefit from this scheme.
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the children who, despite being capable, were not able to study due to financial constraints.
Also Read-TAF COP Portal gov in
RTE Tamilnadu Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State Can Apply for the RTE Tamilnadu Admission.
- The child’s family annual income must not exceed 2 lakh Rupees.
- Student should belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category.
- Student’s age should be lie between 6 to 14 years
Documents Required for RTE TN Admission
The following documents are required to apply under RTE Tamilnadu Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable)
- Children of HIV infected parents (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
Also Read-Right Repair Portal India
Procedure To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- First of all, go to the official website of TN RTE Admission
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on start application
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter the following details:-
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility class as per date of birth
- After that you have to click on save
- You will get a message of successful registration and the application number will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the options click here to login
- After that, you have to enter your application number and password
- Now you have to click on the login
- You enter parent details and address details.
- Now upload all the above-mentioned documents
- After that, you have to select schools according to your preference
- Now you have to click on submit option
- By following this procedure you can apply under Tamil Nadu RTE admission
Process to View School Details @ rte.tnschools.gov.in school list
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this “TN RTE Admission”. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “View School List”. After this, a new webpage will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page you have to select your district, and after that the list of all the schools will be displayed in front of you in detail.
How do I check my TN RTE application status?
Open the official website https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/.
Go to the Application Status.
Now enter your login Id and password.
Check the application status on the screen.
Don’t forget to log out before closing the tab.
What is the age limit for school admission in TN?
All children residing in the state of Tamil Nadu between the ages of 6 and 14 are eligible to apply for the admission process to TN RTE School Admission 2023 scheme.
How to apply RTE online in Tamilnadu?
Interested candidates can fill the RTE Admission Tamil Nadu online application on the official website www.dge.tn.gov.in or tnschool.gov.in. The RTE Act applies to all states to provide free and compulsory education to the children of poor families. All applicants can fill the RTE application form 2023-24 Tamil Nadu.