TTD free darshan online booking availability;TTD 300 rs ticket online booking;The Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams (TTD) has announced the release of online quota for the Srivari Seva (voluntary service) at Tirumala and Tirupathi for the month of April and May 2023 on March 27, 2023, at 11 am.Similarly, the Parakamani seva (place of temple hundi collection centre) online quota for the month of April and May 2023 will be released on March 17, 2023, at 3 pm.
In the meantime, the Arjitha sevas at the Tirumala temple shrine such as Kalyanam, Sahasra deepalankarana, Unjal seva, Arjitha brahmotsavam quota were completed till May 31, 2023. The Anga pradakshana tickets were also completed till May 31, 2023.
The senior citizens’ darshan quota was completed till March 31, 2023, the special entry darshan (SED) ticket of Rs 300 each, Rs 500 virtual participation and accommodation booking were completed till March 31, and the seva electronic dip quota was completed till May 31, 2023.
TTD Darshan Online Booking
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam will release Rs.300 special darshan tickets quota for the month of March on Friday (February 24) at 10 am. The TTD will also release Angapradakshinam tokens for the months of April and May will be from 2 pm onwards and the quota of Kalyanotsavam, Oonjal Seva, Arjita Brahmotsavam, Sahasra Dipalankara Seva virtual service tickets and related darshan tickets for the month of March at 4 pm.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has released an announcement regarding the release of darshan tickets appealed to the devotees to take note of this and book tokens online. At the same time, they are advised to be careful about websites and book tickets on their official website.
Also Read-Right Repair Portal India
On the other hand, TTD has resumed the issuance of Srivani tickets offline from Wednesday at its Gokulam office in Tirumala. 750 tickets have already been released online in the month of February and 150 Srivani tickets will be issued daily till 28th. The TTD will release 1000 Srivani tickets with 500 online, 400 at Gokulam office in Tirumala and 100 at Tirupati airport. It has been revealed that devotees will be issued tickets only if they attend directly with their Aadhaar card.
Also Read-SBI Amrit Kalash Scheme 2023
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking
|Temple Name||Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams|
|Situated at||Andhra Pradesh’s Chittor district|
|Another Name of Temple||Venkateshwara Temple|
|TTD Online Booking||Rs. 300 /- Rs. 500/-|
|TTD Laddu Order Method||Online|
|TTD Special Entry Timing||Morning 9:00 AM to Evening 5:00 PM|
Steps for TTD Online Booking 300 Rs Special Entry Darshan Tickets
For TTD Online Booking, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of TTD Online Website
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen with a message:
- We have added you to a virtual queue as a result of exceptionally high demand. Your expected wait time to enter the site is shown below.
- Wait in the queue. The wait time ranges from 5 to 12 minutes, depending on how many tickets are available and how many devotees are attempting to register
- Now, enter your Mobile number & the Captcha code
- After that click on the Generate OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP and click on the Login button to get logged in
- A new page will open on the screen, Accept the Covid declaration and click on the Agree button
- A calendar page will open on the screen
- You can choose the dates you wish to visit the template on a calendar.
- After deciding the day, you must select the time for the darshan.
- A yellow colour suggests that seats are rapidly filling up, while a green colour indicates that slots are available. The red colour indicates that the darshan quota for this specific date is full, and the blue colour indicates that the ticket quota has not yet been released.
- After selecting the date and time, a new page will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like the pilgrim name, age, gender, photo id proof, number of people, additional Laddu Prasadam, Rooms Required, etc.
- Click on the Continue button
- After that, the payment gateway will open on the screen
- Now, Use a credit card, UPI, debit card (from an ATM), or net banking to complete the required payment online.
- The TTD Online ticket or lodging as per your preference will then be reserved.
Can we book 300 RS ticket in Tirumala?
Candidates who are planning to visit Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams can apply for Special Entry Darshan. Candidates have to darshan ticket price Rs. 300.TTD has provided the facility of special entry darshan to the pilgrims who complete the registration process already.
What is the timing of TTD 300 ticket?
The TTD will open the online ticket window for special entry darshan devotees from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm every day.
What is the fastest way to book a TTD ticket?
Visitors can purchase a Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket for INR 300 from the official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in every last week of each month. Devotees can also check the status of TTD online for Suprabhata Seva’s availability after entering the right credentials.