Noida authority Plot scheme 2024 price list|noida authority plot scheme 2024 payment plan:The Noida Authority has launched several plot-related initiatives to assist residents in affordably purchasing residential, commercial, or industrial plots. To purchase plots under this scheme, applicants must participate in a bidding-auction procedure that is administered by the Noida Authority. This article will walk you through the complete Noida Authority Plot Scheme registration procedure, including the requirements, necessary paperwork, and other pertinent information.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme has been started by the Noida Authority to help the citizens of their state to buy affordable residential, commercial or industrial plots. Citizens who want to buy plots under this scheme, all those applicants will have to participate in the bidding process, which has been published by the Noida Authority.
noida authority plot scheme 2024
Real estate developers with stalled projects have been ordered by the Noida Authority to open escrow accounts. Since the Noida Authority and real estate developers will jointly manage these accounts, it will be challenging for them to divert monies designated for one Noida Authority Plot Scheme to other endeavors. By taking this action, the authority hopes to raise more than Rs. 7,000 crores from the city’s realtors. Realtors have been urged to put half of the entire amount collected for a project in their escrow account.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme has been started by the Noida Authority to help the citizens of their state to buy affordable residential, commercial or industrial plots. Real estate developers with stalled projects have been ordered by the Noida Authority to open escrow accounts, all these accounts to be jointly managed by the Noida Authority and the real estate developers. Under this, it will be challenging for them to invest the money allocated for this scheme in other endeavors.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Noida Authority Plot Scheme
|to assist residents in affordably purchasing residential, commercial, or industrial plots
|June 30 2024
Objectives of Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2024
The main objective of the Noida Authority Plot Scheme is to help the citizens of Noida to buy residential, commercial or industrial plots at affordable rates. Funds have often been diverted by real estate developers in unrelated projects, delaying all projects to be launched. In the event that all of them failed to pay the cost of the land to the NOIDA Authority, the financial misappropriation would be mitigated from the NOIDA Authority’s point of view.
Application Process of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
To apply for their preferred Noida Plot Scheme, interested buyers must first create an account on the Noida Authority portal. The candidates have to make a non-refundable deposit of Rs. 20,000 (excl. GST) to submit their application and take part in the online e-auction.
Types of Plot Schemes
Find below the types of plot allotment schemes the Noida Authority offers.
- Industrial Scheme
- Commercial Scheme
- Residential Scheme
- Group Housing Scheme
Eligibility Requirements for Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The qualifications you must fulfil to apply to purchase a residential plot through the Noida Plot Scheme are listed below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must not have received a home or land through a government program.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Through the Noida Plot Scheme, only the applicant, his/her spouse, or children can apply for a residential plot.
rocedure to Apply Online under Noida Authority Plot Scheme
All those citizens who want to apply under Noida Authority Plot Scheme, can apply in this way: –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Noida Authority (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority), after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Live Land Allotment Scheme, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here all the different forms of this scheme will be displayed in front of you, out of which you have to choose the option of your requirement.
- Now you have to select the Noida Plot Scheme section, after that you have to click on the Apply Online button.
- On completion of work you will be directed to SBI e-tendering portal. Search to find the storyline that interests you the most. Land rates for Noida Authority are also available here.
- Complete the application, provide the required documents, and pay the registration fee, then submit your application. By following this process you can complete the registration process.
Required Documents to Apply
The list of documents needed to apply for a plot under the Noida Plot Scheme is provided here.
|Types of Documents
|Aadhar Card PAN Card Driving License Voter ID Card Passport Birth Certificate Registration Certificate MOA of the Society
|Additional Documents for a Partnership Firm
|Partnership Deed Forms A & B (Issued by the Firm Registrar)
|Additional Documents for a Company
|MOA (Memorandum of Association) AOA (Article of Association) Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Firm Registrar) Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs) LLP Partnership Firm Agreement
|Additional Documents for a Trust
|Trust Registration Certificate/Deed